- 5 cups cubed watermelon (from 1 watermelon)
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, and diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt (or less, optional)
Process watermelon, cucumber, onion, and jalapeño in a blender until smooth. Stir in vinegar and salt. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Serve in small bowls or glasses.
For a chunkier gazpacho, process only the watermelon and jalapeño pepper. Then, stir in the onion and cucumber and the remaining ingredients