Frosty frozen watermelon, banana, and lime blend up into this refreshing beverage for a hot day!
YIELD: 2 servings
- 2 ¼ cups frozen watermelon cubes
- 1/2 cup coconut water or water (add more as needed)
- 1- 2 Tbsp maple syrup, optional
- 1 large lemon or 2 limes, squeezed
- 1 fresh banana
- Optional: add a few pinches of cayenne for a spicy kick!
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until frosty. Note: Start off with just ¼ cup of the water liquid and add more in more splashes as needed to blend.
- Pour into frosted glasses to keep cool, garnish with lime or fresh sliced watermelon.
NOTE: To freeze watermelon, cut into cubes and freeze on a baking sheet lined with parchment overnight. If not using immediately, place cubs in a freezer bag and use within 3 months.
Brought to you by..
Source: HAPPY-HEALTHY- LIFE.COM