- 7 oz Tofu, pressed lightly and cubed
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp Tamari/soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ tsp garlic granules or garlic paste
- ½ tsp ginger powder
For the stir fry:
- 8 to 9 oz soba noodles.
- 1 tsp coconut or organic canola oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 to 2 cups of Broccoli, small florets and thinly sliced stems
- 1 large bok choy or a few baby bok choy
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ tsp pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- In a shallow bowl, mix all the ingredients under Marinade(except tofu). Add cubed tofu and let sit for at least 15 minutes to a few hours.
- Prepare the Soba noodles according to package instructions and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet at medium heat. Add garlic and cook until golden (or use no oil and sauté in a few Tbsp of water).
- Add the broccoli florets, broccoli stem, bok choy and ¼ cup water. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green.
- Add the Tofu along with the marinade and cook for a minute. Add the noodles, pepper flakes and mix well. Cover and cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle sesame seeds and serve.
Brought to you by..